OnePlus has started offering the stable OxygenOS 10 update based on the official Android 10 to its devices. OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro are getting this update. The company has released its stable version now, while two open beta versions were also rolled out earlier this month. In the stable update, many new Android 10 features will be available with OxygenOS 10 features, both of these devices of OnePlus, which were launched in May this year.
OnePlus is rolling out the stable OxygenOS 10 in multiple stages for both devices. This OTA will first be sent to some limited users today and the company will check if there are any critical bugs in it. If everything works well, then this OTA will be rolled out in the next few days for a large userbase. It is important to note that this update is not being sent according to different regions and has been sent to randomly OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro users.
In the new OxygenOS 10, users will get special features like notification filters, Wi-Fi sharing, new game space, and smart ambient display. The entire changelog of OxygenOS 10 is something like,
– Android 10 upgrade
– The completely new UI design
– Better location permission for privacy
– New customization feature to change the shape of icons appearing in Quick Settings
– Back when swiping from the left of the screen
– Bottom navigation bar for switching between recent apps
– New Game Space feature, in which all favorite games will be found in one place and get the better gaming experience
– Intelligent Info-based specific time, location and event for Ambient Display (Settings> Display> Ambient Display> Smart Display)