In the latest version of Windows 10 – You may have come across the WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Windows 10 Error Fix. Which is not a cup of cake for everyone. This error can ruin your laptop experience completely and won’t let you work entirely focused. So, In this article – I’ve decided to share some of the methods that I’ve tested on my window 10 PC to eliminate this problem. I hope, this information will help you out. Let’s have a look at them.
Fix WerFault.exe Application Error in Windows
This error about the WerFault.exe application mainly occurs due to the incompatibility of the display drivers or other drivers with your system hardware. Thus, windows keep on reporting such issues. But, Most of the time everything seems to work fine. Thus, you must know about these steps – in order to keep things together before they get out of your hands.
Methods to Fix Errors in Windows 10 / Windows 8
Here, I’m going to share 4 methods to fix this problem one after the other. You can follow the article as it is – one method after the other. I’ve arranged the article in such manner – if one method won’t work – the next method is its advanced solution. So, I am sure that – this will definitely help you out in your situation. Let’s have a look at them – one by one.
#1 The Command Prompt
- Press ‘Windows’ and search for ‘CMD‘.
- Press ‘Ctrl+Shift+Enter’ together to Run CMD as Admin.
- Now, In the opened Black Screen – Simply write “sfc /scannow” command.
- The Process with automatically check for any corrupted window file and fix the issues.
- Restart the machine to apply changes.
- That is all.
#2 Memory Diagnostic
- Press ‘Windows’ and search for ‘Diagnostic‘.
- Press Enter to run this program.
- It will ask you for restarting the machine.
- Select the option and wait for it to complete the operation.
#3 Error Reporting services
- Press ‘Windows’ and search for ‘services.msc‘.
- OR You can use the Run dialog also.
- Now Search for the service named ‘windows error reporting service‘ from the dialog box.
- Right click > Properties > Startup Type > ‘Disable‘.
- Press ‘Ok’ And restart your machine. That is all.
#4 Display Drivers
If nothing works out – this is the last and the ultimate option for you. you can fix your problem using this method. Just open your Device manager and try to find the Display driver for your PC. Uninstall them. And, press F5 or restart your PC again. And, when your pc loads up – it will again reload the driver and fix the problems.
From the Editor’s Desk
Last, But Not the least. Here in this WerFault.exe Application Error Fix for Windows 10 – I’m just going to ask you for leaving your feedback and suggestions in the comment field below. I’ll try to help you out with all the possible resources I have. Hope, that this article and these methods will definitely help you out. Thanks for your time. See you in my next article on this website.