*SOLVED* – Fix ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED Error In Chrome
Are you looking for a way to fix ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED error in Google Chrome? I’m looking for a way to easily handle Google Chrome failure error? if you have such kind of questions in your mind, then, you are in the right place because, in this article, I am going to answer Such queries regarding this issue. so, have patience and follow all the following steps one by one, and you will feel that all the steps are very simple and easy to follow. because I have also faced this issue many times, so I am trying to make your life easier with the experience I gained with my struggle. so without wasting any time, let’s have a look at the following steps one by one.
Steps to Fix ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED Error In Chrome
Although, There are many ways to fix this ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED Error in Google Chrome Browser. But, here in this article, I’m going to share the simplest method to solve this error with least efforts. Following are some simplified steps to reduce your headache. Let’s dive into them one by one.
Steps to Fix ERROR of ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED in chrome
- One of the best methods to fix err_tunnel_connection_failed error in google chrome, is to go into the Settings And then searching for Proxy settings.
- From the connections, dialogue box hit Lan settings, and select automatically detect proxy settings option and select ok on all the open dialogue boxes.
- If still, the problem persists, you can open Cmd and Type the following commands in the black screen:
Ipconfig /flushdnsNbtstat –rNetsh int ip resetNetsh winsock reset
- Sometimes due to unnecessary browsing temporary files, this problem can arise so in order to fix that you need to simply press Control + h, And clear all the browsing data along with all the cache memory.
- Still doesn’t work, update your chrome browser and reset all settings
See? it’s not that much difficult to fix this annoying error. all you need to know, is the proper steps with which you can solve this annoying error easily.
From the Editor’s Desk
Finally, the article is finished here. And, I hope that you like the compilation of all these best Fix ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED Errors In Chrome. If you have any doubt or a better suggestion to be included in the article. I’ll look forward to it, kindly make a comment in the comments will feel about that. Thanks for your time and faith. I’ll see you in the next article bye bye!